giovedì 14 gennaio 2010

Pretty woman!

via babble.com


via abracciepopcorn.blogspot.com


via pwincy.wordpress.com


via vivacinema.it




Pretty woman won't you pardon me
Pretty woman I couldn't help but see
Pretty woman that you look lovely as can be
Are you lonely just like me...
Roy Orbinson_Pretty Woman

My favourite romantic film ever!!! I've seen it something like twenty times and I think I will not stop here!! XD Since I was younger I'm fascinated by the story of this modern Cinderella but also by her outfits! I have a true passion for 70's and 80's fashion, and I think Vivian (the beautiful Julia Roberts) is the perfect incarnation of the classy late 80's woman. I love overknee patent lather boots and the bracialets she wears on the first scenes of the film, the gorgeous red dress she wears to go with Edward (Richard Gere, hot hot hot! XD) at the opera, the polka dot brown and white for the polo mach, and many many other outfits.




XoXo_Bibi_

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

thank you for visiting my blog! If you want, post here your comment!